Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Priyanka wants one more with Vijay

IndiaGlitz
[Wednesday, April 20, 2005]

Former Miss World and actress Priyanka Chopra is a hot and happening gal in Bollywood. The tall actress, who made her debut in silver screen with Thamizhan opposite Vijay, has now one secret desire.

What's that? "I want to do another movie in Tamil and that to opposite Vijay. I am a great fan of his and love all his movies".

Priyanka says that since the subsequent offers that she got after Tamizhan failed to impress her, she stayed put in Mumbai. But I am keen to do a movie in Kollywood now, she says.

Priyanka Chopra, who sang a song - Hot Party in Thamizhan with Vijay, says "I have a great passion for music. I love to come out with a private music album soon".

Whenever I choose an offer, I would ensure that it is a movie with good story involving good technicians, she adds. Knowing her priorities right is Priyanka Chopra.

No comments: