Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Vijay's secret formula

IndiaGlitz
[Tuesday, October 25, 2005]

Vijay is a reliable customer in Kollywood for he assures a commercial success in every film of his.

Producers queue behind him for he has the mass appeal to attract audience to theatres.

Asked the secret behind his success, Vijay says ‘I evince interest not just in acting, but also in different departments like editing, dubbing and music in every film of mine. But I will never interfere in other’s job. This has brought good rewards to my film'.

'I am extremely happy that all my producers are making profits. The credit should go not just to me, but also to the whole team including my co-artistes and the directors'.

Vijay, who has completed almost a decade in filmdom, is an admirer of young actors like Surya, Dhanush, Simbu, Bharath and Arya.

He says, 'lots of talented youngsters have come to industry, which is a welcome sign'.

Though Vijay has played several roles, he is yet to play a police officer. His long cherished desire is to fulfill with Puli.

He says, 'after my home production Adhi, I play an honest police officer in Puli'

No comments: