Sunday, September 03, 2006

No Bommarillu. Next film is with Selvaraghavan

Source : Ilayathalapathy Vijay Fans Journal - Sep 2006


Here is the interview given by Selvaraghavan...


My next venture in tamil is with the biggest star ilayathalapathy vijay & the producer of the film will be either A.M.Rathnam / Oscar Movies Ravichandran / Kalaipuli S.Dhanu.

I have created an entirely different script for Vijay. It will be totally new and challenging to Vijay, different from his other films. Not only TamilNadu... the whole India will turn and see that film. I have created such an amazing script.

There will be too much expectations for our combo (Vijay - Selva). So, I have done a very big research on the taste of his audience and I am damm sure that I'll satisfy them.

The story is getting developed very fast. Most probably, we will release the news abt the film after the release of Pokkiri. I am going to work too hard for this film greater than what I have ever did. There will be his typical stunts & punch dialogues.

It will not be good if I tell something about the story now. So, it should be a suspense. Within few months, I'll get married. After that, I will concentrate fully in this project. There are so many fans for Vijay. So, I am very sure that this movie will satisfy them a lot.

Also, since vijay is a busy artiste in the film industry, I have decided to complete the film as early as possible.

No comments: