Monday, November 27, 2006

Vijay launches Nenjirukkum Varai audio

IndiaGlitz
[Monday, November 27, 2006]

The audio of S A Chandrasekhar' s Nenjirukkum Varai was launched in Chennai on Sunday. The occasion witnessed the coming together of popular Tamil heroines Shreya, Trisha and Sneha under one roof.

The audio cassette was released by Suriya and was received by Shreya, while the first copy of the CD was received by Trisha from the hands of Vijay.

Nenjirukkum Varai is the 63rd movie to be directed by S A Chandrasekhar. It stars Naren and newcomer Deepa in lead roles and the music is by Srikanth Deva.

Speaking on the occasion, S A Chandrasekhar, said, 'Though I am veteran in the industry, I know the likes and dislikes of youngsters. I am confident that Nenjirukkum Varai would be a treat for college students. I completed the movie in just 72 days'.

A proud-son, Vijay, said, 'Having seen my father for several years, I admire his energy levels and dedication towards his profession. I hope Nenjirukkum Varai becomes a blockbuster' .

Among those who took part in audio release function included Tamil Film Producers Council president Rama Narayanan, South India Film Chamber of Commerce president KRG.

No comments: