Friday, December 14, 2007

Vijay talks about Kuruvi to his fan

December 14, 2007

Hi Behindwoods Team & CO

I'm a regular viewer of your website and enjoy it thoroughly from the latest news to the articles. Recently a few of my cousins who are big fans of vijay got a chance to meet him at his house in Chennai. As I'm in Sydney, Australia I was unable to be present and it was mentioned when they met Vijay that I was his big fan.

Vijay
Me being an ardent fan of Vijay, I should have been there, but Ilayathalapathy responded by telling them to call me on my mobile phone and spent a few minutes talking to me. I was touched by this noble gesture as you do not normally expect such from one of the most prominent young heroes of Tamil cinema today. Even during the conversation, he enquired what I was studying and what my plans were for the future, he also mentioned that he was immersed in his Kuruvi project with Dharani and Trisha and that it was a fast paced action movie like Ghilli.

You mention noble deeds to charity by stars, but Ilayathalapthy today showed a humble deed that made the day of one of his millions of fans around the world.

Sanjeev,
Sydney, Australia
sanjeev612@hotmail.com

No comments: