Saturday, June 23, 2007

Vijay's birthday celebrations

Vijay's B'day tomorrow
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, June 21, 2007]

Actor Vijay will be celebrating his birthday in a grand manner on 22 June. Vijay would be in town (Chennai) to celebrate his birthday.

To commemorate the big day, Vijay would be gifting gold rings to all the babies which are born at Egmore Children's Hospital on 22 June.

With his Pokiri declared a hit this year, Vijay would be in joy. It would be a happy birthday in deed for Vijay.

A prominent television channel has run several contests for his birthday besides collecting wishes from his fans all across the State.



Vijay Birthday Celebration
[Saturday, June 23, 2007]

"I am ready to act in a Rajnikanth's film", says Vijay.

Addressing media persons on the occasion of his birthday in Chennai on Friday, Vijay said, " I consider it a great opportunity to share the screen with Rajnikanth. If given an opportunity, I would immediately accept to be part of a film".

"I admire Rajnikanth and enjoyed watching his latest release Sivaji", Vijay said and added, "His style did impress me".

On Azhagiya Thamizh Magan, Vijay said, "It has a different storyline and I play opposite Shriya. It has so far come good".

Vijay will soon commence shooting for director Dharani's film that would be produced by Udhayanidhi, son of State Minister M K Stalin.

On his birthday, Vijay gifted 35 gold rings to new-born at Egmore Children Hospital and also conducted a mega blood donation camp in Chennai.


Vijay celebrates B-day with quiet dignity
IndiaGlitz [Friday, June 22, 2007]

Vijay is a happy man celebrating his birthday with his family and fans Friday. The actor had recently returned from a hectic shooting for Azhagiya Tamil Magan.

Vijay says, `I am hopeful that Azhagiya Tamil Magan would also go on to become a blockbuster. It features me in a different role. There is scope for action and humor in the movie. Director Bharathan has done a commendable job in the movie".

Azhagiya Tamil Magan features Shriya opposite Vijay.

Vijay says, "I thank my fans for making Pokiri a big hit. In typical lines, I vouch that Azhagiya Tamil Magan too would be entertaining for my fans".

Asked about his forthcoming film for Udhayanidhi, Vijay said, "The movie would commence after I complete Azhagiya Tamil Magan. After a brief interval I am joining hands with director Dharani. We are confident of recreating the Gilli magic".


A quiet b'day for Vijay!
By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 21 June , 2007, 10:21

Vijay is celebrating his birthday on Friday, June 22. On the eve of his birthday, the ‘Ilayathalapathy’ of Tamil cinema invited Moviebuzz to his palatial seaside bungalow in Neelankarai on the East Coast Road in Chennai for a brief chat.

Said Vijay: “I don’t believe in big parties and prefer to have a quiet birthday every year. But my fans are planning something innovative and this time we have decided to gift a gold ring to all kids born on June 22 at the Egmore Government Children hospital, where I was born.”

Vijay says that he will be spending the day at home with wife Sangeetha and kids Sanjay and Sasha. He adds: “My close friends usually drop in to wish me and we all have home made food and have fun. My parents come to wish me and give their blessings”.

The actor has just completed a long schedule of his forthcoming film Azhagiya Tamizh Magan in Hyderabad and says that it was a hectic shoot which is going at snail pace as director Bharathan is taking care about each and every shot and the film would be ready only by end of August or September.


Vijay celebrates birthday
Galatta.com
June 23, 2007

Vijay celebrated his birthday yesterday. On the occasion, he distributed gold rings to thirty babies born on 22nd June at the Egmore Government Maternity Hospital.

He also participated in the blood donation and eye checkup camps. On the occasion, he also announced that he would be opening a blood bank in the city.

No comments: