Monday, December 18, 2006

Vikram's opinion on Vijay

This is taken from Kumudam's article titled Vikram's Answers to Fans. One of Vijay's fans asked his opinion on Vijay.

0

Kalai Ulaga Kathalane, Whats your opinion on my Ilayathalapathy Vijay?
-Vijaypriyan, Sethamangalam

Vijay is a soft person. The thing that I like most about him is, he only speaks when necessary. He also told ealier in Kumudam that, Even a small smile that hurts others is bad, and everthing that doesnt hurt others are good. From his speech, we can know that he is controlled person. Nice man. I like the way he treats his fans. I like Vijay as normal human being. As "actor Vijay", I like his dance, comedy, action everything. Dhool kilapurar.

Copyright: Kumudam Weekly Magazine

Link: http://www.kumudam. com/magazine/ Kumudam/2006- 12-20/pg4. php

Courtesy: STEVE

No comments: