Monday, March 19, 2007

Pokiri in celebration mode

IndiaGlitz
[Monday, March 19, 2007]

Vijay is happy that Pokkiri has sustained its good run.
A thrilled Vijay, taking part in a function organized to celebrate the successful run of Pokkiri in Salem recently, said, "I am careful about doing good movies in future to keep myself going in the industry."

"Pokkiri's success has certainly made me more responsible. All credit should go to director Prabhudeva," he adds.

Asked whether he would act with Ajith again, the actor says, "Why not? If the script demands both of us in the cast, we would certainly do it."

"For the first time, I am acting in a thriller movie. Azhagiya Thamizh Magan is a thriller which is quite different from my earlier movies. Shooting is on and the movie would be released this August."

The movie features Shreya and Namitha opposite Vijay with musical score by AR Rahman.

No comments: