Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vijay is clear about his priorities

IndiaGlitz
[Wednesday, April 18, 2007]

Vijay has got a flying start with Pokkiri this year.

Vijay was in no mood to rush after Aathi and took his time to find a story that suits his image and also the one that satisfies the needs of his fans. It so happened that only a remake did the trick.

On running behind remakes, Vijay says, "There is nothing wrong in doing remakes. Once you find a good story in other languages it is natural that you want to remake it in Tamil. Anyway slight alterations and improvisations are made to the story to suit the taste of the audience here".

"My roles are getting along well with people and youth in particular. Going by the response to my movies in recent times, I think fans want me to play an angry young man fighting for a social cause. At this juncture, I am not sure whether people will accept me in soft roles," says Vijay.

Vijay assures that Azhagiya Tamil Magan will be a different film. "The screenplay is something new and the audience will get to see me donning a different role altogether".

No comments: