Thursday, June 08, 2006

Asin: Choice of both Vijay and Ajith?

June 08, 2006
www.behindwoods.com

She is no doubt the darling of the producers in Kollywood and Tollywood. But, she likes to project a cool image by being choosy about the projects she would like to work on. She had been committed for the Tamil remake of Pokiri. Ilaya Thalapathi Vijay would be the hero and Prabudeva would be the director.

While initially there was news that she would indeed be the heroine after the smashing success of Sivakasi, there was suddenly buzz that Ileana would replace her.

But, when contacted, Asin said, "I know that there have been reports that I would be working in the Pokiri remake. The details are still being finalized and I have not yet signed the project.

Therefore, Ileana replacing me as the heroine is not something about which I know. You should ask the producer. Besides, I have also been approached for Ajith's next film and I am thinking about that film as well".

She sure is as cool as cucumber when handling offers from two happening stars of Tamil industry.

No comments: