Friday, January 12, 2007

"I like the title of superstar!" - Vijay

Cinesouth.com

- 11.01.2007

Vijay has spoken about what he thinks about the superstar title.

Last year, Vijay had only one film 'Aathi.' Even that flopped. VijayThis year, he is determined to work in at least 3 films.
Vijay
"I have slogged 7 months for 'Pokkiri.' It will definitely reap rewards." Vijay is to act next with Shriya and Namitha in 'Azhagiya Thamizh Magan' directed by Bharathan.

Fans and media have been speculating that the next superstar after Rajini could be Vijay. "Any man would like to be number one in his field. I am also slogging to become number one. I am happy when people call me the next superstar. But I don't know if I deserve it!" says Vijay, putting the ball in the people's court.

If all the 3 Vijay films in 2007 do well, he would be worthy of the title!

No comments: