Thursday, January 11, 2007

Vijay's Interview to Dinakaran

Translation of Vijay's Interview from Dinakaran newspaper dated 10th Jan:

Pokkiri is going to be Pongal treat for everyone. I have worked hard for the past 7 months. Besides the story, we have given importance to the screenplay too. After Pokkiri I'm going to act in Azhagiya Tamizh Magan. I have planned to have 3 releases this year.

If there is good script, I would like to act as anti-hero. But at the same time we can't do it all the time. Previously I have done it in Kannukul Nilavu, but it doesn't come out well.

Right now my plan is to act in movies which make my fans and audience happy, and bring profit to my producers and distributors.

I'm happy with the latest opinion saying that I'm the next superstar. people normally want to be number one in the field that we are in. They do lots of hardwork for that. So am I. I didn't plan and work to get the next superstar title, but it has come to me. I don't know whether I deserve it or not.

No comments: