Saturday, October 06, 2007

Namitha - Men on Top

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 06 October , 2007, 11:54

"One thing I'll say about all my heroes is that- I love and respect them unconditionally" . The hot and happening actress Namitha opens her heart out to Moviebuzz in a garrulous mood sitting at her favourite corner table in Match Point at Taj Coromandel, Chennai.

Vijay - Very quiet, silent observer and patient. But when the camera starts rolling, he is a dynamo. I've heard from others earlier that he is an introvert but I differ to agree with that. In Azhagiya Tamizh Magan, we shot a song together at Phukhet Islands and it is for the first time that he takes off his shirt in a film in his career so far. He can be stylish without taking any effort and there is a scene in which he wears a white jacket and hat. He looks HOT! He has no airs of a superstar and is so down-to-earth and humble with everyone.

No comments: