Monday, October 29, 2007

Vijay reiterates his stance

By Behindwoods News Bureau.
October 29, 2007

Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay through his fan club has been delivering many welfare activities to the needy and the underprivileged. As a part of such activity, he was at Thiruvannamalai yesterday and was distributing benefit schemes worth Rs 5 lakhs at a function held there. Crowds thronged the venue despite the heavy incessant downpour.
Vijay

While speaking at the meeting, he said, "The very mention of Thiruvannamalai reminds me of super star Rajini's film Annamalai. While I was seeking an acting career, when my father asked me to act out a scene, I mouthed Rajini sir's dialogues from Annamalai and got a chance". To a poser on him being called the next super star, he continued his stance as usual and said, "I am glad to hear it. But only one person has the distinction of being called the Super Star and that is only Rajnikanth".

He asked the crowd to extend their patronage to his forthcoming film Azhagiya Tamil Magan. Later heeding to the crowd's wishes, he sang a song from Pokkiri and entertained them.

No comments: