Sunday, October 19, 2008

Asin to do Vettaikaran opposite Vijay?

Is Asin going to act opposite Vijay for his forthcoming film for AVM Balasubramaniam titled Vettaikaran?

The buzz in Kollywood circles is that Asin has been offered a whopping Rs 2 crore, the highest ever offered to a Tamil film heroine of south Indian origin (Aiswarya Rai considered a Bollywood actress is being paid Rs 6 crore to do Rajinikanth's Enthiren).

Ilayathalapathy Vijay is very particular that his lucky heroine be considered for his 49th film. Remember Vijay-Asin as a pair was simply rocking in Sivakasi and Pokkiri, both super hits?

When contacted in London where she is shooting with Salman Khan- Ajay Devgan , Vipul Shah directed London Dreams, Asin says that she has been approached by the producers of the film, and would love to do the hat trick film with Vijay.

Says Asin: "I had a great time working with Vijay in the two films that I had done with him and his wife Sangeetha is one of my closest friends in the industry. I have told the producers that I want a complete narration of the script, when I'm back in Mumbai in November. It also depends on whether I can adjust my dates as my next film in Hindi, is likely to start in February".

No comments: