Sunday, December 14, 2008

“I’ll not do what Vikram does”: Vijay

By Moviebuzz | Sunday, 14 December , 2008, 15:36

Our Ilayathalapathy Vijay is very particular that the films he does are all larger than life mass entertainers.

He makes no bones about it that he does only formulaic films that cater to the taste of his fans. Vijay in an interview said that he does not want to do “something different or try out challenging roles”, as his focus is only the Box-Office

Recently, when the Ilayathalapathy was asked why he doesn’t choose challenging roles like Vikram, the actor spoke his heart on the issue. “I’m not someone who’ll walk the extra mile for a challenging role. I don’t want to play risky roles because that’s not what my fans want from me. All that they’re looking for is clean entertainers, and that’s my forte,” explained the actor.

No comments: