Friday, December 12, 2008

What Vijay did for his fan?

Vijay Fan

I am a die hard fan of Ilayathalapathy Vijay, not only for his mind blowing performances in movies but also as a humble human. Vijay s Azhagiya Tamil Magan was shot at Naidu Hall premises at Porur. I stay in a flat nearby and from reliable sources got the info that my hero was in there. My brother (physically challenged ) is also a Vijay fan. Initially, there was no allowing of fans as there would be a huge rush. But when Vijay saw my brother was physically challenged, he voluntarily came and approached my brother and exchanged words with him and took photographs. I also was fortunate to take pics He was my senior during school days. He exchanged a couple of sentences about our school and shook hands. I have attached the photos. Please publish this. Thanks!

Vijay Fan
M.HARI PRASATH

No comments: