Sunday, November 27, 2005

Going great gun

Going great gun
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, November 26, 2005]


Close on the heels of a big success in Sivakasi, Vijay will have his Adhi released on Pongal day. Being his home production, the actor is doubly keen in getting the job done well.

Directed by Ramana, Adhi is a remake of the hit Telugu movie Atanokkade.

Speaking about the film, Vijay says, 'I play a college student in Adhi. The movie has good action, romance and sentiments to attract my fans. Trisha gives me company in the movie'.

Heaping praises on Ramana, Vijay says, 'I owe all credit to Ramana, who gave me a break when my chips were down with Thirumalai. He has made necessary corrections in the movies and has given a perfect entertainer in Adhi'.

After Adhi, Vijay will get into Puli, film in which he will play a cop for the first time ever.

Looks like there is no stopping him.

No comments: