Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Vijay Deepavali

Atlast the Diwali exitement is all over....I was so happy today....I must mention something here...This is my first Diwali as a Vijay fan :)) But I am cursing myself for missing all this exitement for all these years....Anywayz, better late than never :)

I spent my whole day staying glued to TV watching Vijay's specials...Unfortunately missed the Pudhu paadal...Hope to see them in coming days...and yes, shud watch Sivakasi asap....

I started off with "Singamle" in Vijay TV, followed by "Iyakkunargal Paarvayil Ilayathalapathy Vijay" in Raj TV, then Vijay spl in SS Music and "Ungalodu Naan" in SUN TV...I was too tired to watch Friends so slept off nicely :)) Newayz, I had watch it 3 or 4 times earlier...

It appeared like he has dedicated the whole of this Diwali for his fans...Already we have a bumper prize in the name of Sivakasi...In addition, these interviews and wat not? He danced for his fans, sang for them and he lived his day for them(or us :)) )

The most touching moment was when a girl in CSI deaf n dumb ashram in Sivakasi asked Vijay(actually a staff asked on behalf of the girl) "I am like your sister...But do u feel sad that u don't have a sister?" He smiled for a moment and said pointing to the girl "Idho thangachi irukkulla..."(Here is my sister)

I felt really happy and proud for Vijay...It was just like my brother getting all this fame...I wish him all success in future too and am sure that we will have a blockbuster with Sivakasi 4 this diwali....

No comments: