Monday, November 28, 2005

Vijay wants to do double duty

IndiaGlitz
[Monday, November 28, 2005]

Guess what is Vijay's dream? 'It has been my desire to play dual role in a movie', says Vijay.

Interacting with his fans through teleconferencing organized as part of the promotion for his film Sivakasi, Vijay said it has been his desire to act in a double role.

He said, 'I hope my long pending desire would be fulfilled atleast next year.'

To a question on playing a similar roles in his films, Vijay replied,'I do what my fans want from me. They have appreciated me for such mass roles.

'I would be playing a cop in a movie next year,' he added.

To a question on whether he aspires to enter politics, Vijay, said, 'I don't like politics and would prefer continue acting in movies'.

The actor has been on a roll since his Thirumalai a couple of years ago. He has followed it up with hits like Gilli, Madurey, Thirupachi and now Sivakasi.

No comments: