Friday, March 24, 2006

Vijay takes it easy

IndiaGlitz
Friday, March 24, 2006

After Aathi, Vijay is yet to commence shooting for his next. In his career spanning nearly a decade, it is a rare occasion when the actor has kept himself away from shooting for over a couple of months. He was tipped to commence Puli for S J Suryah, but it was reportedly shelved.

Meanwhile it was said that his next movie would be Murasu to be directed by debutant Muthuvadugu. Rumors have it that even this movie is a non-starter likely.

Asked why such a big gap, Vijay says, 'it is self-imposed. I wanted to take a break and spend some time with my family. I needed time to spend with my wife, my son Sanjay. I am spending my time purposefully.'I thank God for my films had so far witnessed good run and helped the producers, distributors and the exhibitors make some money.' Vijay said and added, 'I would continue to play the mass hero in my forthcoming films. It is something spontaneous and natural.'

No comments: