Sunday, February 11, 2007

I am not loud enough – Vijay

His father could have been a hit machine at one time, but Vijay does not seem to have inherited his directorial interests. However he does not deny either that he has had plans to direct a movie.

It is true that I wanted to direct a movie someday. I still fantasize being a director, but I don't think I will fit the bill, says Vijay with a smile. I am a relaxed person and do not think I could stand the pressure of being a director, he adds further. Besides, I watch all the directors I work with and making people work is definitely not my area of expertise. Particularly I can't bring myself to talk louder, he clarifies.

While that was the case with direction, he has life-size plans to explore more in his acting career. I would love to do a James Bond remake movie in Tamil and Ulagam Suttrum Valiban is one of my all time favorites which I would not mind acting, he states. Well, now he is setting eyes on James Bond and MGR; that is not surprising.

No comments: