Thursday, February 01, 2007

Namitha happy to act with Vijay in ATM

IndiaGlitz
[Thursday, February 01, 2007]

Namitha is all thrilled to shoot with Vijay for Azhagiya Tamil Magan.

The glam-doll of Tamil cinema has reduced her weight considerably to play the lead role opposite Vijay.

A thrilled Namitha says, “Every actress would aspire to work with big stars like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Ajith and Vijay. I am fortunate to be part of a Vijay film so early in my career. I will not let go of the opportunity. I will utilize it well, to ensure a long run for me in the industry.”

Azhagiya Tamil Magan also features Shreya in a prominent role. Asked on doing double-heroine subjects, Namitha says, “I have no qualms about doing a second fiddle. I have tremendous faith in my acting capabilities. Why worry when people are ready to identify me and recognize me? I never feel insecure.”

Namitha has taken to yoga in the recent past to keep her mind and body fit.

Meanwhile, Azhagiya Tamizh Magan has started rolling today.

No comments: