Thursday, January 19, 2006

Secret of success of my films with Vijay– Trisha

If there’s a poll on which is the best star jodi in Kollywood, the vote will definitely go to Trisha-Vijay.

Trisha keeps flying between Andhra and Tamilnadu and we halted her in her tracks. Here’s what she had to say.

“Vijay and I have a beautiful chemistry on screen. We also have a strong bond of friendship. I feel very comfortable when acting with him. If any scenes are difficult, I discuss with Vijay.
Without making a fuss, he tells me how to go about it. Sometimes, we have mutual discussions. These could be some of the reasons why our pairing is successful.”

Does she do anything to prevent the evil eye from affecting this success formula?

“I have no time for such things,” she said breezily as she got into her car and drove off.

Source: http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/19012006-3.shtml

No comments: