Tuesday, January 24, 2006

With love Vijay - Vikatan series

This week's edition contained Vijay speaking on his dancing skills..Some excerpts from that:

He says "I am a bathroom singer and bedroom dancer.. I used to practice steps of all popular songs standing before the mirror in my bedroom. I have done lots of stage dancing in school and college days which helped me identify the talent in me."

"Prabhudeva and Lawrence are dance masters who gives me most difficult steps. Both of them make me dance really very hard and 'bend nimithiduvaanga' :-) But at the same time, when ppl enjoy these dance numbers on screen with whistles, I feel like all pains disappearing in a moment."

"A good music director, excellent dance master and sincere actor-if these 3 unite nothing can stop a song's success and thats the reason why my songs become hits"

"Rasigan movie's 'Bombay city shilpa shetty' was my first kuthu song onscreen. It continues in every movie till 'Olli Olli Iduppe'"

"Regarding dancing partners, Simran is the best. U should be very careful if u have a partenr like her..Otherwise in very few steps she will push u back in competition..Its really a jolly competition"

"I attribute all my dancing skills to my dance masters and my concentration in learning from them and my observations when they teach for group dancers has made me a good dancer. I have learnt a lot from these masters."

"Today from young kids to old ppl enjoy my dance. Children affected by Tsunami stay happy for atleast 5 mins seeing my dance on TV.. I thank god for this and this is the boon in my life"

No comments: