Sunday, January 01, 2006

Super 10 - Vijay special


This week's Kumudham had Vijay's listing down of answers for Super 10 questions... It was a really jolly interview. Here are they after me trying my level best to translate them ;-) !!!

1) One thing that you are afraid of?

* Cockroach

2) Two important plus points in you?

* Being silent
* Even if i get angry, escaping without letting it out

3) Three things that your wife doesn't like in you?

* Being silent always
* Moving away from the place when I get angry
* She says that I have affection, but don't know how to let it out.

4) Four things you like in your son Sanjay?

* He is smart in studies
* His love for his sister
* He does cinema dance well. If he watches any song immedaiately he dances superbly in the same way.
* His speaking style is unique. Semmaiya kalakkuvaar(how to translate this?? :-))

5) Five women who you think are world's most beautiful?

* My wife Sangeetha
* My mother Shoba
* Angelina Jolie
* Simran
* Madhuri Dixit

6) Six rules you follow to keep yourself handsome?

* What you eat reflects in your skin. So I eat good balanced diet
* Daily I sleep properly for 7 to 8 hours
* Everyday I drink 8 galsses of water. Then only our body will stay fresh without getting dehydrated.
* Regular and simple exercise
* Avoid standing in sun as much as possible
* Breathing fresh air as much as possible. And I won't stay in chillness for long time.

7) Seven favourite movies of yours?

* Sivakaasi
* Thiruppachi
* Ghilli
* Thirumalai
* Kushi
* Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai
* Thulladha Manamum Thullum

8) Eight actors who have amazed you with their excellent acting?

* Vikram
* Surya
* Simbu
* Dhanush
* Vadivelu
* Vivek
* Prakashraj
* Raghuvaran

9) Nine lies which according to you are very essential for love?

* "How many ever girls I see, I like only you very much"
* "You are beautiful when you are angry, you are beautiful when you are crying, summa irundhaalum(loss of words again :-)) you are beautiful, how is that?"
* "I feel like seeing you always"
* "My heart feels so happy when you are near me"
* "Nowadays I am not at all seeing any girl other than you"
* "You are killing me with a look like this"
* "My friends are feeling jealous that I have a very good lover liike you"
* "Really you are soooo hot"
* "I love you"

10) Ten movies, which you like the most and wish to watch very often?

* Road to Perdition
* Life Is Beautiful
* Cellular
* Nayagan
* Salaam Namasthe
* Annamalai
* Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai
* Enga Veetu Pillai
* Pithaamagan
* Passion Of Christ

No comments: