Monday, November 26, 2007

Language is no problem: Prabhu Deva

IndiaGlitz
[Monday, November 26, 2007]

Choreographer, director, and actor Prabhu Deva is directing Salman Khan for his maiden directorial venture in Hindi. A remake of his Tamil hit 'Pokkiri', the Hindi film went to floors a couple of months ago.

Prabhu Deva says, "I had choreographed a couple of songs for Salman Khan earlier. We share a good rapport. It is easy working with him".

Does he have any problem with the language? "I watched the Telugu version of 'Pokkiri' several times. Of course, I wielded the megaphone for the Tamil version. The script is very close to my heart. Language is never a problem when you have the screenplay ready".

Prabhu Deva informs that he would team up with Vijay again after finishing the Hindi movie. "I would be back in my familiar territory. The movie will be produced by Ayngaran International. The hero will be Vijay".

The movie will also have Vadivelu

No comments: