Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dhoni appreciates me - Vijay turns emotional

Cinesouth.com Vijay
- 23.04.2008

It is a healthy practice for cricket stars to enjoy films and film stars to woo cricket players. In that respect, Indian captain Dhoni and actor Vijay exchanged appreciations for each other.

Vijay is a brand ambassador for the Chennai Superkings team in the 20-20 tournament. Tonight Chennai Superkings will play a match at the Chepauk grounds. Meeting the media on this occasion, Vijay spoke about Dhoni's appreciation. “His game has taken gigantic proportions in global cricket. I was curiously excited when I had the opportunity to meet him. Those are unforgettable moments.
Dhoni

When he met me, he listed my films that he enjoyed. He also sang from memory the lyrics of the dance number I had done. Being a player with a star status, Dhoni was simple and affectionate without putting on airs. I am very happy for the healthy friendship between us," said Vijay in total appreciation of Dhoni.

Dhoni was also present at this meet.

No comments: