Thursday, April 17, 2008

'Kuruvi' equals two 'Gilli': Vijay’s hopes

Cinesouth.com
- 17.04.2008 Vijay

'Kuruvi' audio release took a different and simple turn in that the songs were introduced by the press people and a donation was given to the school for the deaf and dumb.

Minister MK Stalin's son Udhayanidhi produces the film 'Kuruvi.' The film that unites Dharani and Vijay for the second time for which Vidyasagar has composed music.

The audio release function was held yesterday at the Little Flower School for the Deaf and Dumb. "I have always held the audio release functions only here. Because I know how I suffered when I had my leg problem. I thought I should make these children happy." Saying this, Dharani made a donation on behalf of the producer to the school authorities.

The five songs featuring in the film were introduced by the media persons as Dharani's close friend Vikram, Vishal, heroine of the film Trisha, Vivek, Ashish Vidhyarthi and London Karuna attended the function. Vikram then released the audio cassette that was received by Vishal.

Three out of all songs in a Vidyasagar composed film would always be melodies. But in 'Kuruvi', except for one song, all other numbers are of fast track. Vidyasagar, has for the first time sang a song in this film.

As he was in a hurry to leave, Vikram spoke first. He said, "There is no doubt that Vijay-Dharani combination has always been a super hit. The chemistry between Vijay and Trisha is also good. I listened to the songs and I liked all of them. My best wishes for the success of the film." Having said that, Vikram took leave.
Vijay, Vishal, Vikram
Vishal said, "In all the parties I take part, I always dance to the songs of Vijay. For another four years, I will be dancing to the tunes of 'Kuruvi' songs".

The last to speak, Vijay said, "The four of us - director Dharani, I, Trisha and Vidyasagar worked in 'Gilli.' I am hopeful that this film would be a success like that film. When I am acting in a film, my inner conscience will tell me that a film will be a success. For this film too, I feel like that. 'Kuruvi' will be twice a success like that of 'Gilli'.

Producer Udhayanidhi spoke first and Dharani gave a vote of thanks.

No comments: