Monday, November 10, 2008

Siddique to direct Vijay's 50th film

November 10th, 2008
(www.kollywoodtoday.com)

Vijay's 50th film will be directed by Siddique. He has earlier directed Vijay in Friends. This film will be produced by his father S A Chandrasekaran. Currently Vijay is acting in Villu. After this he will act in the film Vetaikaran to be produced by A V M Balasubramanian. Vijay will also act in a triple role which is to be directed by Gowtham Menon.

When asked him how he deals with stress, he says, "I spend time with family and friends. But like I said, with friends the topic is always cinema. I also watch all movies irrespective of their performance at the box office- oduna padam, odaadhga padam, everything. I love Mission Impossible so much that I watched it every opportunity I got. It's one of my favourite film till date. The theme song is still the ring tone of my mobile."

Siddique – the man behind Vijay's 50th film

Vijay's 50th film would be directed by Malayalam filmmaker Siddique, who had earlier worked with the actor in for the film 'Friends.'

According to sources, the movie would be produced by Vijay's father S.A. Chandrasekaran.

Vijay, who listened to the storyline, gave his consent immediately to act in the film, it is learnt.

Vijay is currently acting in the film 'Villu' which is directed by Prabhu Deva. He'll then be seen in a film titled 'Vettaikaran' followed by his 50th film which will be directed by Siddique.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/42892.html

No comments: