Friday, November 14, 2008

Vijay - "Villu is shaping up well"

Dear Behindwoods Team,

I am an ardent visitor of BW. I personally feel anything published on your site will reach millions of hearts. Recently IlayaThalapathy Vijay came to Tuticorin for shooting of his movie Villu. He was put up in Satya Resorts and no banners were kept in order to reduce the crowd during shooting time.
Vijay Fan

But still a huge crowd came to watch Vijay, and shooting didn't take place for 2 days. A chase scene was planned to take in Tiruchendur Bye-pass road and a song sequence in Manapaadu, a seashore area. I took much pains to meet Vijay, but I couldn't meet him.

On a fine day morning when we went to Satya resorts, we saw Vijay walking out of his room as usual in his casual looking wear. The gardeners who were working there felt happy on seeing him. He smiled, waved hands and wished them. You could see the smiling faces of those gardeners in the photo also. And when we went near him, the time was almost 9 and it was late for shooting. But yet he took 2 photos with us patiently and said "Villu is shaping up so good. Do watch it with family", and as usual bid us good bye with his trade mark smile.

While taking the photo, I was just standing at a distance, but Vijay came close and put his hands over my shoulder- just like my close pal and took it. No words to describe his humbleness.

I'll keep on updating the shoot from Pearl city.

Regards,
S.Siby
jeyyasiby@gmail.com

No comments: